Lawn Sprinkler Inspections and Service Visits
system inspections and service visits should be performed at least once a year. Most
systems require bi monthly or monthly inspections to keep them working optimally. Due to landscape growth,
weather changes and natural wear and tear, it is important to ensure your lawn, shrubs, flowers and
vegetable gardens are thriving! At your inspection, a professionally trained Pacific Lawn Sprinklers
technician will thoroughly check your irrigation system and make any repairs that are necessary. Included in
the inspection or wet check is Pacific’s 13 point check list to ensure your lawn sprinkler system is
operating at its peak performance. Items to review include inspecting and adjusting heads and zones for
proper operation, inspecting main lines, lateral lines and valve boxes for leaks, and resetting the timer to
maximize watering efficiency.
Here’s what you can expect from the Pacific Lawn Sprinklers Team:
- Inspect and adjust zones and heads for proper operation, coverage and efficiency
- Inspect and adjust system for changes in shrub growth and varying weather conditions
- Check each zone for the correct performance pressure
- Trim grass around sprinkler heads for best performance
- Inspect & pressure test main lines and zone valves
- Inspect lateral lines and valve boxes for leaks
- Check and flush or replace all filters for systems with a well water supply, drip irrigation or pop up
- Review and adjust electronic control valves, control wiring and any isolation shut off valves
- Reset timer to maximize watering efficiency
- Adjust automatic rain sensor for proper operation
- Any alterations, modifications or sprinkler system repairs needed will be noted.
- Any additional sprinkler
system repairs or proposed alterations will be discussed and a quote will be
provided. Depending upon the extent of the work it will be completed at this visit or rescheduled if
additional time is required.
- The system will be rechecked once the lawn sprinkler system repairs are completed. The system is now
ready to operate at its peak performance and maximize water efficiency.