Pacific’s Lawn Sprinkler Installation Services:
Making the choice to install an automatic lawn sprinkler system may be a difficult decision, but choosing the right company to install it doesn’t have to be. Let Pacific Lawn Sprinklers handle all the details. Since 1980 Pacific has been helping homeowners with that decision and has been delivering turn-key irrigation solutions and service to the tri state area (New York, New Jersey and Connecticut). The process is as simple as you want it to be:
- A certified designer will develop an irrigation plan for your landscaping based on your input, the available water pressure and volume, site conditions such as sun, shade, wind, existing trees and landscape conditions.
- The system will be measured off and “flagged out” in the morning according to the designer’s plan and the foreman will make any necessary site condition adjustments required.
- A highly trained installation team will install your irrigation system (in most cases within one day) with our proven techniques and state of the art pipe laying equipment.
- All walkways and driveways will be crossed underneath without disturbing them at all.
- Your new sprinkler system will be thoroughly flushed, adjusted and checked for proper operation using our proprietary 38 point checklist.
- You will receive a full demonstration and training on your new irrigation system.
- You will be assured that service or even an answer to a question is only a phone call or mouse click away. Pacific’s customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Pacific’s Lawn Sprinkler’s Maintenance Services:
Complete after care and planned annual maintenance programs for lawn sprinkler systems are offered by Pacific to keep your new irrigation system in proper working order and to ensure that it is the BEST lawn sprinkler system on your block. Not only will your landscape be healthier and look great, but you will be the envy of all of your neighbors. So weather Pacific installed your underground sprinkler system or you need maintenance on your existing lawn sprinkler, Pacific welcomes the chance to service you. Referrals from happy customers to their family and friends are Pacific’s greatest compliment.
- Spring Start Ups of lawn sprinkler systems - Pacific will return each spring and start up your new lawn sprinkler system for the season.
- Seasonal inspections - Pacific will return throughout the year and inspect your system for peak operation and will make any seasonal adjustments as required.
- Winterizations of lawn sprinkler systems - Pacific will return in the late fall to properly shut down your lawn sprinkler system for the approaching winter season.
- Backflow Installation and Testing for lawn sprinkler systems – Pacific will install and annually test your new or existing backflow devices as required by most local water authorities. All necessary paperwork will be filed.
- Maintenance Programs are available for any home or budget
- Water audits are used to monitor and record water usage of existing lawn sprinkler system in an effort to increase the irrigation systems efficiency. Our nationally trained irrigation auditors will perform a thorough evaluation and determine how best to eliminate excessive water usage. Water audits often result in long-term savings on future water bills.
Pacific’s Lawn Sprinkler Repair Services:
Whether it is for an accidental cut line or to completely alter your existing irrigation system, Pacific’s Service Team is ready for the job. A fleet of local neighborhood service technicians are available to immediately respond to clients’ service requests using our proprietary scheduling and dispatching program. Every service appointment provided by Pacific is backed by our exclusive “ON TIME OR ON US GUARANTEE” .