With Pacific Lawn Sprinklers
And EVERY appointment is backed by our:
- NO PREPAYMENTS!
- NO CONTRACTS!
Pacific Lawn Sprinklers offers PAY AS YOU GO service, and you are NEVER locked into a contract. Pacific understands that most people are extremely busy and cannot be inconvenienced with missed appointments or broken promises regarding their garden irrigation system. That’s why we have the most cutting edge scheduling process that allows you to either be prescheduled automatically, phone or email in a request, or utilize our convenient online scheduling feature. We will be there when we say we will – OR WE PAY YOU!
Being located in a region where temperatures can dip below freezing for an extended period of time requires every exterior lawn sprinkler system to be winterized, blown out, and shut down at the end of the season. The process will help to assure that the coming winter and freezing temperatures do not damage your lawn sprinkler system’s components and piping. This service needs to be performed by not only a trained lawn sprinkler technician, but it requires the correct use of specialized equipment. All of the people on the Pacific Lawn Sprinklers Service Team are trained in the proper procedures to winterize and blow out any size underground lawn sprinkler, garden, or drip irrigation system. The equipment used is specifically regulated to deliver the precise amount of compressed air (based on manufacturer specifications) that will correctly remove the residual water in all of the systems’ main lines, lateral lines, manifold, and solenoid valves. When properly performed, the sprinkler heads, solenoid valves and piping will not be compromised by excess pressure or friction by an improperly regulated air compressor.
If not performed properly, damage can result to the irrigation system and will be evident the following season when the sprinkler system is started up again. That is why it is very important to avoid the seasonally advertised “SPECIAL” for this service. In the end, it will cost you more money to repair the damage done by a “DIY guy”, landscaper or handyman who is not fully licensed, insured, trained, or equipped.
October 1st thru December 15th (temperature permitting) is the optimal time window to winterize and blow out your lawn sprinkler irrigation system. Pacific Lawn Sprinkler’s Service Department will have already scheduled your planned maintenance visit and will be contacting you to remind you of that day and time window. All of the service appointments provided by Pacific are backed by our “ON TIME OR ON US GUARANTEE”. We will be there when we say we will or WE PAY YOU!
When winterized correctly, your lawn sprinkler system will be ready to handle whatever Mother Nature throws at it over the winter season. As spring rolls around again and the temperature begins to increase, you can be assured that the friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives at Pacific Lawn Sprinklers will be on the job ready to do it all over again.
Here’s what you can expect from the Pacific Lawn Sprinklers Team:
- Your prescheduled appointment will be either sent to you on a postcard or emailed to you
- You will be reminded of this appointment between 24-48 hours before
- A uniformed Pacific Lawn Sprinklers technician in a trade marked “Bright Yellow” service vehicle will arrive at your home within the time window of your scheduled appointment. They will have the proper equipment and knowledge to perform the correct procedures to shut down and winterize your home’s lawn and garden irrigation system.
- Your lawn sprinkler’s main water service or well supply will be shut down or disconnected.
- A specially regulated air compressor will be attached to your irrigation system and the system will be charged with the proper amount of forced air.
- Pacific’s technician will work through each individual zone completely forcing out all the residual water in the main lines and lateral lines. A mist or “whistling” will be emitting from the sprinkler heads. This is the sign that your irrigation lines have been properly winterized.
- A bright yellow tag will be placed on the main shut off valve notifying anyone to “DO NOT TOUCH” – the system has been winterized.
- Any booster pumps, well lines or filters will be drained and the electrical sources will shut down or disconnected.
- Upon completion of this service, your irrigation water supply will be shut down for the season and the control timer will be placed in the “rest” mode.
Give us a call today or conveniently schedule the winterization of your lawn sprinkler system online by clicking on “Schedule New Appointment” at the top of your screen.
We look forward to seeing you this fall!