(also known as) – irrigation repairs, in ground lawn sprinkler repairs and drip irrigation repairs
Since 1980 Pacific Lawn Sprinklers has been the company to trust with any of your home’s lawn sprinkler repairs. Though Pacific is known for quality installations, their service department is capable of professionally handling any issue that may arise day or night. Pacific has built a reputation as being “A Service Company” first. So no matter if Pacific Lawn Sprinklers installed your residential irrigation system or if it was installed by another company, Pacific will be more than happy to review, repair or maintain your existing lawn sprinkler system. Many new home owners rely on Pacific’s knowledgeable and friendly team to- “Welcome them to the Neighborhood”- when they purchase their new home. With over 20,000 clients throughout Long Island, New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, Pacific’s “regionally managed but locally delivered” service operation can’t be beat. Many of the options for delivering rapid service and the best lawn sprinkler service have been developed by suggestions from clients throughout the years. Pacific Lawn Sprinkler’s „System” is a tried and true process, which will provide you with hassle free irrigation solutions. Here are several of the unique advantages provided by Pacific Lawn Sprinklers that set us apart from the others:
- Pacific’s exclusive “ON TIME OR ON US GUARANTEE” ensures all scheduled appointments are kept, as promised. In the unlikely event that a technician is late, Pacific will pay you the service call charge.
- 24 hours / 7 days a week they are available. During the season normal business hours are Monday thru Saturday 8am to 5pm. Emergency service is available after normal business hours.
- All service representatives are uniformed and will only arrive at your home in one of our well known branded “Bright Yellow” service vehicles.
- The entire Pacific Team is trained regularly to ensure they are up to date on the latest safety procedures, repair technics and products being offered in the industry today. And most of all- friendly customer service!
- Many of the Pacific’s repair technicians have over 10 years’ experience and are factory trained and certified by the major manufacturers: Hunter Industries, Toro Lawn Sprinklers, Rainbird Sprinklers, Netafim Drip Irrigation Products, Weathermatic, Irritrol and K Rain.
- No work will be performed without consulting with the homeowner or property manager. All prices and expectations for your residential lawn sprinkler repair will be provided and exceeded at the time of the visit.
- State of the art computerized scheduling and routing of service appointments - Pacific’s sophisticated routing system will ensure that your service request is scheduled immediately but it will also ensure that all of the information about your home’s sprinkler system is available to the service technician so he/she may complete their work quickly and efficiently.
- All work is backed by a one year parts and labor warranty. Many of the main lawn sprinkler components carry an additional three to five year manufacturer’s warranty.
So whatever your need may be, you can rely on Pacific Lawn Sprinklers to have the irrigation solution. Some of the most common repair issues are normally handled with just a standard service visit. Pacific is always available to:
LAWN SPRINKLER REPAIR
Replace sprinkler heads
Add lawn sprinkler heads
Replace solenoid valves
Replace a control timer
Repair a broken line
Reset sprinkler heads
Raise sprinkler heads in flower beds or behind shrubs
Install a rain sensor or moisture sensor
Install a valve box
Install garden irrigation
Add drip irrigation emitters to flower pots or shrub beds
Replace a drip irrigation filter
Replace a drip irrigation pressure regulator
Repair drip irrigation
Install a backflow preventer
Perform a backflow test
Replace a copper valve
Replace a shutoff valve
Install a main sprinkler shutoff valve
Replace a manifold
Replace a transformer
Rewire the electric solenoid valves
Install low voltage control wiring
The main differences between a DIY lawn sprinkler system repair and a professional irrigation repair technician are years of experience. Knowledge of the correct commercial lawn sprinkler parts and how they perform is what separates the handyman from the expert. Would you allow your plumber to perform your annual physical? Of course not!!
Every Pacific repair person is backed by a team of experienced residential irrigation supervisors with over years of experience. Their fully stocked service vehicles and dynamic communication systems help to make even the most difficult underground lawn sprinkler repair look easy.
Call today and speak to one of the friendly customer service representatives to schedule your appointment or go online at www.pacificlawnsprinklers.com and schedule the call yourself. Either way, you will be assured that your sprinkler repair will be handled by the most friendly and efficient team of professional irrigation individuals in the lawn sprinkler industry. Our growth has been a steady process derived from referral after referral and every member of the Pacific team knows that our customers are the reason for our success.