A Pacific Lawn Sprinkler automatic irrigation designer will meet with you at your home to evaluate and discuss the watering requirements for your landscape. The Pacific team has done extensive research into environmental elements and how certain factors such as excessive shade, sunlight or poor drainage can affect your lawn sprinkler design and installation. A thorough evaluation of the water pressure and water volume as well as electrical sources are performed to ensure that all dynamics are considered during the irrigation design phase. Our irrigation specialist will guide you into the best lawn sprinkler system for your home and budget.
Since 1980 Pacific Lawn Sprinklers has been specializing in residential irrigation systems and garden irrigation systems. Over the years, Pacific’s unique process for the installation of sprinkler systems has been customized for each individual home and landscape design. An irrigation installation begins with the design and is carried through to the set up of each sprinkler head, the location of the control valves, the installation of the pipe and the mounting of the control timer and rain sensor. Some of the unique features developed by Pacific Lawn Sprinklers used during the installation of a lawn sprinkler system are list below:
- State-of-the-art pipe laying equipment to ensure that most residential irrigation systems are installed in just one day with minimal, if any signs of lawn disturbance.
- Existing sidewalks and driveways are no problem to cross under using our air powered punches and boring equipment. Sprinkler piping is installed under these obstructions so there is no need for cutting, breaking or patching.
- For the delicate areas such flower beds and vegetable gardens, Pacific uses the tried and true method of hand trenching to preserve the integrity of the existing root structure and plant material. Sprinkler System Components:
(also known as) – irrigation repairs, in ground lawn sprinkler repairs and drip irrigation repairs
Since 1980 Pacific Lawn Sprinklers has been the company to trust with any of your home’s lawn sprinkler repairs. Though Pacific is known for quality installations, their service department is capable of professionally handling any issue that may arise day or night. Pacific has built a reputation as being “A Service Company” first. So no matter if Pacific Lawn Sprinklers installed your residential irrigation system or if it was installed by another company, Pacific will be more than happy to review, repair or maintain your existing lawn sprinkler system. Many new home owners rely on Pacific’s knowledgeable and friendly team to- “Welcome them to the Neighborhood”- when they purchase their new home. With over 40,000 clients, Pacific’s “regionally managed but locally delivered” service operation can’t be beat. Many of the options for delivering rapid service and the best lawn sprinkler service have been developed by suggestions from clients throughout the years. Pacific Lawn Sprinkler’s „System” is a tried and true process, which will provide you with hassle free irrigation solutions. Here are several of the unique advantages provided by Pacific Lawn Sprinklers that set us apart from the others:
- Pacific’s exclusive “ON TIME OR ON US GUARANTEE” ensures all scheduled appointments are kept, as promised. In the unlikely event that a technician is late, Pacific will pay you the service call charge.
- 24 hours / 7 days a week they are available. During the season normal business hours are Monday thru Saturday 8am to 5pm. Emergency service is available after normal business hours.
- All service representatives are uniformed and will only arrive at your home in one of our well known branded “Bright Yellow” service vehicles.
- The entire Pacific Team is trained regularly to ensure they are up to date on the latest safety procedures, repair technics and products being offered in the industry today. And most of all- friendly customer service!
- Many of the Pacific’s repair technicians have over 10 years’ experience and are factory trained and certified by the major manufacturers: Hunter Industries, Toro Lawn Sprinklers, Rainbird Sprinklers, Netafim Drip Irrigation Products, Weathermatic, Irritrol and K Rain.
- No work will be performed without consulting with the homeowner or property manager. All prices and expectations for your residential lawn sprinkler repair will be provided and exceeded at the time of the visit.
- State of the art computerized scheduling and routing of service appointments - Pacific’s sophisticated routing system will ensure that your service request is scheduled immediately but it will also ensure that all of the information about your home’s sprinkler system is available to the service technician so he/she may complete their work quickly and efficiently.
- All work is backed by a one year parts and labor warranty. Many of the main lawn sprinkler components carry an additional three to five year manufacturer’s warranty.